How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possible. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
We package our products in boxes, which are covered in a plastic layer. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging. Till date, we have received minimal complaints about damaged products due to our packaging
What is the range of locations to which Farms Native ships their products?
Farms Native ships throughout India!
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
Following are some our trusted courier partners:
Bluedart – http://www.bluedart.com/
DTDC – http://www.dtdc.in/
Delhivery – http://www.delhivery.com/
What is the estimated delivery time?
We dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though, we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 5 days of order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations.
Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/CoD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
- No. We provide free shipping all over India! (Due to the current unforeseen circumstances prevailing due to COVID-19, we charge a nominal shipping charge of ₹50)
Does Farms Native ship outside India?
Unfortunately, Farms Native does not ship outside India at the moment. However, we are working on starting international delivery as soon as possible, so stay tuned!